Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Listless emotions

I am Sorry for yelling out at you at times ...for venting my frustrations and my shortcomings on you . For being an irresponsible , ungrateful son . For not acknowledging how hard you have worked for me ...for spending the best part of the past decade leaving home at 7.30 in the morning and returning at 9 at night only to repeat the same ordeal the next day .
I am Sorry for complaining to people at times that i feel pressurized at home and comparing myself to people my age who lead more carefree lives and comparing the responsibility they have to take with whatever seemingly big worries my little head thinks at times.
You could have quit . You could have laid back and not striven for a better future for your family but you didn't. I have at times failed to recognize this . I feel ashamed of my thoughts . So ungrateful and undeserving of the life that you have built for me ...for us all. The hours,and days and years that you have striven and continue to strive for making our lives better ...for making us better.
I am sorry that many a times I fail to recognize this ..
Thanks for putting up with all the hard times... the crap people from work ... the intolerant rascals around ... in order to make my life livable.
I cannot even comprehend how hard it must be for you .... how someone can work for 14 hours a day and still keep going. I am in awe of you. If God grants me half the will power of you .... i will be grateful.
I know i can never tell you this in person ... but ....
Thank you...Thank you......

1 comment:

Preetha said...

Is this for your parents?? It's beautiful..