Sunday, February 28, 2010

searching...

The reality is sinking in ... man its scary ! Don't know if i'm good enough to be a good enough anything ..... Too many fears taking human form and crying out from the shadows ...Too many challenges ...too many pressures and responsibilities...are we really sent here to suffer ? Only one solution to distract my mind from my problems ...work ..work ...work ... am i searching for an alternative to stem the onslaught of endless terrors ???.... which is the better option... an escape route or a stigma to stand and fight .??...expect that i can't stand.... the ground beneath my feet is shifting ...am always on the move ... emotionally and spiritually.... and don't know the right path or whether there is one...or whether its true what they say ... that there's power and power alone... no right and no wrong ! ...if that be the case and most probable it is ..as all logic points to it...then ethics and values go for a toss and all i've learnt in my life is worthless....assuming power is all that matters ... how do i get that power....don't know where i am going...don't know where am from... am moving ... trying to navigate my way through those endless shadows.... expect though i know those future demons ...and they know me ...they are my present ... they are in my thoughts already ...its only a matter of time before they embody themselves... let me live... I am ... I can do this .. I have to ..... I have to find that spot.......... "where the mind is free and the head is held high ". searching ...............

No comments: