Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Dream ..

the warmth of the morning sun ..
the clear blue skies...the gently flowing breeze
standing on that green slope ..
everything seemed so pure
the world spoke to me in staccato notes


That moment was IT .. all that life had to offer was mine
That elusive quest of independent happiness was over
I was my own man ... that moment i'd dreamed of ..
since my infancy was here ...i let that moment enter me ..
Fill me up .. with all its rich purity and HOPE


I felt younger ... felt like i could run a thousand miles
And never get tired ...felt like i'd win ...
Everything felt so positive ..So damn Sure ... Nothing was impossible
I'd never felt such an attesting adrenaline rush in my veins before
Flowing through every fiber of my being ... I was ALIve


Yesterday had nothing for me ... A bad dream ..nothing more...
Only this moment mattered ... Nature ligated me with wisdom wise
Its dark rich colors and soothing ,silently soothing motivating motions
woke me up from my slumber of life .. I was MIne


I moved my feet ...went to the top of the hill ...
Before me the idle expanse of the open ocean ...
green and blue ... the rising and falling tides
undulating movements ... complete solitude ..
Inspiring Impressions ...of this HEaven ..


what was that wandering sound ? DAmn...
I woke up ...No more seeking .. I was Found
I didn't expect anything....No return ..
No more asking ... I am MIne.

3 comments:

Soumabha Basu said...

A spoon full of Wordsworth and a pinch of Shelly...its developing gradually...airs romanticism is flowing in through through the window...time to open it ajar..

Kushal said...

lovely piece of literature.by any chance,u a william wordsworth fan?but anindyo,one thing ive figured out over the past few months of interaction with u is that u really undermine urself.ur successful and able to achieve what u want in ur dreams,but why do u worry about so much in real life?why dont u try n turn ur real world into even a part of what ur dream was?try mate,and i would love to see u trying.maybe one day,what ur dream presented before u,we'll have something of the real world up on ur blog.cheers!!

anindyo said...

@kushal .. point taken .........
i shall try ... cheers !!