Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Here and Now

All i'll be is just a memory ...
an ideal quantity ..
Lost is an open sea ..for now
for ever..an eternity shall I be ..

The unacceptable proclivities ...
illogical ideologies .. No more of vanity ..
I want sanity ... In the darkness ..
Hiding from the psychedelic lights ..
No more a fool .. No one's tool ..
Shall I be ..

Fantasies ... Ecstasies ..Rapture..Bliss..
No frivolous delight ..Will I accept ..
No more damn lies .. No more of Untruth ..
All I want's the naked truth ..
Freedom .. Sacrifice .. All I want is to be free ..
Free ... from this Claustrophobic Society ..
And its rules... The System...it's killing me...
I want to be me ..

The independent me .. has to survive..
No more of me killing me ..No more walls ..
No more people...locality ..The open fields ..
They beckon me .. To get lost amongst 'em..
And find my lost sanity .. I want my freedom ..
I want to be me ..No loads to carry ..
No more fights ..Not me against me ..
No more..
Shall i be ..


Think less ..Do more ..
Make things simple again ..
Alone.. A light shone ..
The answer is here ..
The answer is within me ...
But i'm too afraid to let go .

3 comments:

Urchin said...

This is it...the vision of a free thinker n doer...bt alas...we r subjugated to a system...we don't know why do we need a gun...we promise...bt we do it again...nd again...

Simply Marvelous...

Soumabha Basu said...

Splendiferous...dude...keep it up...

Just one opinion...no matter how much we try to break free...the shackles of temporal bonds pull us back...till we become a prisoner of our own mind...

Well done...once again...

Unknown said...

I am always against the system and the institution... you have said about the bondage....the shackles....which gags us....the yearning to be free is what keeps us going...

salute the free spirit...and the writing


pure joy

ecstacy.....