Sunday, July 17, 2011

Baby steps again ...

I do not know what to write. It's been ages since the last time i wrote anything in here and it's not that i have anything particular to write about , just that a nagging feeling of needing to know that i can still write anything of some value if i wanted to.Well, i do have things to say.With God's good grace i am indeed doing better than maybe a year ago. The high of mysore followed by the straight-into-war treatment i got here in pune was a steep learning curve . But,having lived through it i now feel maybe I too can.
The Mysore experience was good and pune is a very beautiful place as well.
Just wish i can keep in touch with all my friends who matter to me a lot ...all throughout my life. Thank you all.Take care and God may keep blessing you and I both.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! new places are always so refreshing. Keep Writing...don't leave what you love :)

Ankit Seth said...

write more! :)Mysore was indeed a memorable experience :)